Finally finished washing and basing my Scions. I had enough backpacks to complete one squad. I still need about a dozen more to finish the last squad, Tempestor Prime, and a few more sergeants. Here is what the complete squad looks like.
I also completed a squad of Sentinels. That makes a total of 6 Sentinels in my army. I have 9 more in my collection. They paint up pretty quick so they may get bumped up on my list of things to get done.
Finally, I assembled 3 squads of veterans. If the weather holds up I will prime them tomorrow. I think one of my goals since I have a little more hobby time is to get every model in my collection cleaned and primed. At least that way progress is being made.


I love the work on the models especially the original plastic Stormtroopers which, lets face it, were extremely basic models. Good but basic.
ReplyDeleteThanks! They are my favorite stormtrooper/scion/kasrkin models. I don't quite have enough to field a Scion Army, but I have plenty to supplement my Praetorians.
Deletelooking good as always, little heads up Curious Constructs have a couple of those Ogyrns with Pith helmets in stock if you want some
ReplyDeleteI just purchased a few of the Ogryn Pith helmets. They will be on my list of things to do as soon they come in.
DeleteStill going strong! love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I also just finished assembling another two heavy weapons squads of missile launchers. I am trying to keep disciplined and motivated to get everything assembled and primed.
DeleteEste destul de interesant și de ajutor. Acum, clicksud, oferindu-vă toate românii seriale în mod liber pe site. Urmăriți și bucurați-vă de protv, kanal d, Pro 2 și seriale turcesti seriale.
ReplyDeleteVea series turcas gratis con subtítulos en español en línea en https://seriesturcas.cc/. Si está interesado en ver series y temporadas turcas y las series más populares con subtítulos en español, síganos https://seriesturcas.cc/.
ReplyDeleteLove the overall performance. arc-fire trigger - ambi kit
ReplyDeleteSaya menikmati melihat perkembangan casino games yang terus meningkat setiap tahun. Banyak inovasi yang membuat permainan lebih menarik. Kualitasnya juga semakin baik. bandar toto macau
ReplyDeleteSaya melihat casino games terus mengalami peningkatan kualitas. Mulai dari grafis hingga fitur semakin baik. Perkembangannya cukup mengesankan. iblbet link
ReplyDeleteArtikel ini cukup menarik untuk dibaca karena membahas casino games dengan bahasa yang sederhana. Informasinya mudah dipahami dan memberikan wawasan baru mengenai berbagai konsep permainan. slot online
ReplyDeleteMenurut saya artikel ini cukup bagus dalam memberikan gambaran tentang casino games. Bahasa yang digunakan sederhana dan informasinya mudah diikuti oleh pembaca. rajabandot
ReplyDeleteGreat post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck. BL555
ReplyDeletePerkembangan casino games menunjukkan kemajuan teknologi grafis. Tampilan semakin detail dan modern. Hal tersebut menarik untuk diamati. situs slot gacor
ReplyDeleteca
ReplyDeleteArtikel mengenai casino games ini terasa cukup ringan. Bahasa yang digunakan mudah dimengerti. Penjelasannya jelas. slot88
ReplyDeleteI always visit your blog everyday to read new topics.’**.; raja bandot
ReplyDeleteWhat rejuvenating delight your comments are. I had been confused and this article cut through the regular offerings that only show lacking essence. I’m hoping for one more document along these topics soon. BOKEP ONLINE
ReplyDeleteYour blog never ceases to amaze me, it is very well written and organized.”\"*”- Personaliserat Hjärthalsband i 18k Guldplätering med Månadssten
ReplyDeleteCasino games terus mengalami perkembangan dalam hal grafis. Setiap permainan kini dapat memiliki tampilan yang lebih detail. rajabandot
ReplyDeleteCasino games menyediakan berbagai permainan dengan konsep yang beragam. Setiap permainan mempunyai tampilan yang menjadi identitasnya. rajabandot link
ReplyDeleteCasino games mempunyai pilihan permainan dengan gaya modern. Setiap permainan memiliki karakter tampilan yang berbeda. raja bandot
ReplyDeleteCasino games mempunyai banyak pilihan dengan desain yang beragam. Setiap desain memberikan nuansa berbeda pada permainan. https://rabanmanado.com/
ReplyDeleteTema misteri juga sering menjadi inspirasi dalam desain casino games. Nuansa gelap dan elemen tertentu dapat memberikan karakter yang berbeda. raja bandot
ReplyDeleteCasino games dengan tema hewan memiliki banyak pilihan karakter. Setiap karakter dapat membawa gaya visual yang berbeda. toto macau
ReplyDeleteBanyak game dengan desain unik bisa ditemukan dalam casino games. slot resmi
ReplyDeleteDEWACASH menyediakan rekomendasi platform slot dengan pilihan permainan populer, akses praktis, serta sistem yang dirancang stabil untuk berbagai perangkat. Pengguna dapat melihat game terbaru, mengecek kategori permainan yang tersedia, dan menemukan informasi penting melalui tampilan sederhana tanpa perlu berpindah halaman terlalu banyak. Slot Gacor Dewacash
ReplyDeleteThese types of fake statements tend to be substantial, advantageous picture and thus -- I'm certain and thus way too... California Lemon Law Tesla Model S
ReplyDeleteBeragam pilihan casino games hadir dengan desain yang unik. Desain tersebut menjadi bagian dari karakter setiap permainan. rajabandot
ReplyDeleteBola88 Link Speedcouncil menghadirkan akses digital ke berbagai pasaran toto internasional dengan perhatian pada perlindungan data. https://speedcouncil.org
ReplyDeleteStyles information sites at the same time in relation to even more point is certainly enjoyable at the same time serviceable The thing appoints most people come to try to get retreat encore. That i will could soon grasp styles provide for to settle knowledgeable with any sort of sales messages. resa till Thailand
ReplyDelete