Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Painting Continues

I have stayed on track an have been able to paint for several hours every night.  If I continue at this pace I should have all the base coats done by this weekend.  There may be some additional work on some of the characters, but I will take them as they come. 

I have been painting just one color at a time for the whole army. I pull out a squad and work on that color.  When they are done, I pull out another and do the same.  At this rate, I have been completing on color every 2 days.  All that I have left are White and Silver. There are a few models like the buglers that have gold but I figure I can do all the miscellaneous colors in one day. 

Once all that is done then I will be ready to base them.  I may grab a few models who aren't in the 2000 point list instead of basing since I am on a roll with painting.  I guess I will see how I feel come this weekend. 

Sorry there are no pictures. I figured I would wait until I had all the base coats done.  I will let you all know when I reach that milestone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment