Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Indeed!

This Christmas, Santa brought me something that I have wanted for many years. I finally got the Rorke’ Drift set with Horns of the Buffalo expansion from Warlord Games. This has been a dream of mine to complete my Praetorians. I couldn’t wait to assemble the buildings and set it up. It has about a 3’x5’ footprint so would dominate most gaming tables.

I think it could work for playing the Glazer’s Creek scenario since the Orks come in from the edges and that would leave 12” around the perimeter.  Super excited to get it painted up.

Here are some pictures to see how it scales with the Praetorians.


The Layout
Manning the Walls



Hasty Fortifications

Barricaded Wagons

Biscuit Box Wall and Redoubt





2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.

    It would be good to see that scenario played out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play it as well. I just need to find an Ork player that wants to give it a go.

    Thanks for the comments as well. It appears you are the only one viewing the blog now. I am hoping to reinvigorate the Praetorian community by posting more often.

    ReplyDelete