Monday, December 30, 2019

Tournament Pics

Here are some pictures of my all infantry list fighting in an ITC tournament. I didn’t do very well because I kept running out of time (used chess clocks). My record was 0 wins, 2 losses, and a tie.  The army plays well and has a lot of synergy. I think with some practice I can play faster. Also I haven’t played an 8th edition game in a while. I kept forgetting to utilize some of my stratagems. If anyone knows a good tactics website to ensure I am maximizing this army’s potential, please let me know.

Clearing city streets of a Genestealer Cult uprising

Death Guard vs. Imperial Guard

Plasma pistol takes out a Blight Drone

Cultist are in hiding

Firing Line braces of a Drukari charge.

Holding the line

Leading from the high ground

Tiered Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment