Friday, August 12, 2011

Sentinels or no?

Just a quick question for anyone who sees this and would like to answer.  I plan on running an all footslogging army.  The metagame in my store is very mech.  I just want to throw everyone for a loop.  If you want to see a good example of an army like this being but to use check here-

http://www.ailarian.com/folera/batreps/blood-conquers-all/blood-conquers-30.html

My question is, do sentinels fit the "footslogger" theme.  Technically they have feet, but they also have armor.  I read a good tutorial on using Sentinels and if I find it, I will post it.  Anyway, just looking for feedback.  Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say they are acceptable, though the fact they'd compete with Roughriders would be an issue for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche! Never fear, your models are top on my list of purchases. I was just looking at models that I already had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hard sell my Roughriders there lol, though I see it could be read as such!

    I just feel Cavalry are more in keeping with the Praetorian theme and perform a very useful function to boot, in that respect I'd rate them above the mobile firepower of Sentinels, useful as they are. Unfortunately both competing for the same slots.

    ReplyDelete