Monday, August 29, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday

Well today was a very good birthday.  I got a new X-Box (I know I am behind the times).  Spent some good time with family.  Unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow.

In hobby news, I assembled a prototype lascannon.  It is pretty much Col. Gravis' design.  The only difference is the the front shield.  I used a heavy bolter shield, cut it in half, and put the left side on the right of the cannon and vice versa.  Here are some pictures.



I need something in the middle, directly beneath the lascannon.  Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. Well hip-hip horrah, and happy birthday old boy! I should put the kettle on and enjoy a good 'ol knees up! ;)

    On a more sensible note, really nice job, and a very good idea on using the Heavy Bolter gunshield, I wish I'd thought of that back along lol, as to your gap, might be a job for a little bit of plasti-card.

    ReplyDelete