Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Whole Lot

Here is the total of my Praetorian Forces.

Original Box with most still in boxes/blisters.  The loose metal models came that way.  The painted models are from my first attempt at painting this army.  I am proud to say that it is an even larger collection than the esteemed Col. Gravis.  I only hope that I can produce a good looking an army as he has.  I am waiting for some galloper guns and artillery wheels so I can begin conversion work.


Next we have the Models that I have so far selected to be my main force.  It consists of 1 Company Command Squad, 2 Platoon Command Squads with 5 Squads each, and 6 Heavy Weapons Teams.  I utilized all my standing and squatting poses for the whole "first rank fire, second rank fire" feel.  I also use all of my bayonet yielding models.

Here is a shot of them.

 Here is a picture of the Firing line

There will be more to come in the near future.  I hope you all have enjoyed.





No comments:

Post a Comment