Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tournament Help

OK I am looking for some serious help now.  I am planning on starting more competitive play.  There is a tournament at my local game store next week and I don't even know where to begin.  I normally play friendly games with themed army lists.  I don't expect to win, but I want to make a good showing.  Would anyone out there mind throwing a good 1999+1 list my way to see what I can do.  My only limitation at this time is that I have no vendettas.  I may have my kits delivered this week.  If so I plan to use them (2).  Please provide lists if you have them.  If worse comes to worse I will just play a fun list and hope for best painted.  I have had a lot of compliments on my army since no one there has actually seen a full Praetorian army.  Any help is good.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Ill be there.. But not with my Squats. They are nowhere close to done.Ill probably play my Raven Guard. Oh yeah don't forget if its chapter approved FW you can play it.

    ReplyDelete