Monday, January 7, 2013

Apocalypse Army

Here is the Army I plan to bring to FTW Games on January 19th.
Sorry for the quality, it is the best I could do at my hotel.  The army needs to be 3000-4000 points and follow a normal force org.  This is a little over 3700 points.  It is 1 platoon of 5 squads in chimeras and another platoon of 5 squads on foot.  There is also 3 hellhounds, and 3 squads of 3 leman russes. 

The kicker is it all has to be painted.  So the rush is on.  I have 40 infantry left to paint, including 20 that are about half done.  It is hard to tell from the picture but about 1/2 of my tanks need to be painted.  They only have a base coat on. 

Wish me luck because I really want to participate in this battle.  I have a backup plan if not, but this is the army I want to take.  I will let you all know how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. That is an ambitious amount of painting! You have more tanks and infantry there than I have in my entire army!

    How long have you got?

    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, that much painting in less than 2 weeks can be done. Just don't get distracted by video games, going out, girl/boyfriends or work and you should be fine! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I feel like I have the time. It is that whole work thing that is getting in the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete