Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Just a quick update on my Apocalypse army.  The infantry is nearly complete.  I hope to be putting the final colors on them today.  Then it is just a matter of basing and putting a clear coat on them.  That leaves me with the 9 tanks.  I got all of the Base coats and Drybrushing done on them.  I hope that I am not too overambitious about getting them done. Looking at them, I just need to do the metallics on the tracks and weapons.  It doesn't appear that it will take too long.  If I can get them done by Thursday, then I will have time to wash them and let them dry before clear coat. 

I am in the process of taking pictures of my Work in Progress models.  Several people have asked me how I am getting these models painted so fast.  I plan on doing a blog after this weekend showing how I do it.  Stand by for that one. 

Thanks for all of your comments and support.  Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be able to paint a whole army in the time it takes most of us to paint a unit or two! Great work, looking forward to seeing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete